Government and Stakeholder Meetings
We meet with the Government, Official Opposition, and Pharmacare Services Division to ensure our issues remain prominent for the benefit of our member-patients. We also meet with key stakeholder groups to learn and share information. Following is a chronology of our meetings in 2011.
- Meeting Deputy Minister of Health and related stakeholders
- Meeting with Marnie Mitchell–Pharmacy Association
- Meeting Hon. Randy Hawes Mines Minister–member BC Caucus and MLA for Mission–Abbotsford
- Better Pharmacare Coalition presentation to Finance Committee in Cranbrook BC
- Pharmaceutical Services Division Stakeholder Meeting
- Pharmaceutical Services Division Multi-Lateral Stakeholder Mtg.