Government and Stakeholder Meetings
We meet with the Government, Official Opposition, and Pharmacare Services Division to ensure our issues remain prominent for the benefit of our member-patients. We also meet with key stakeholder groups to learn and share information. Following is a chronology of our meetings in 2014.
January 14, 2014
- Meeting with Terry Lake - MLA Kamloops - North Thompson, Health Minister
- Vancouver Board of Trade conference 'Rebalancing Healthcare'
- Lunch Meeting Liberal Caucus - Victoria
- Attended National PKU Conference, Children's Hospital Vancouver
- Took part in Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technology in Heath (CADTH) symposium, Gatineau PQ
- Member’s Meeting with Medical Beneficiary and Pharmaceutical Services Division
- Member’s Meeting with B.Gobis, Director, Pharmacists Clinic, UBC
- Member’s Meeting with BC Senior’s Advocate, Isobel McKenzie
- Participated in Best Medicines Coalition members conference, Toronto